20 de fevereiro de 2010

Unit 3 Activity 3 - Revised




The object of learning that I chose for my analysis is the work done by Helena Prieto.
There are several reasons why I chose this learning object.
It is visually very attractive and appealing.
It requires, however, that the author has a great power of synthesis.
It is interesting as a "poster" to include the video.
Helena's summary of the information on the subject she want to explore and does in a very correct way.
The Helena ultimately alert us to the importance of sharing and cooperation.
I also think is very important the reference by Helena on privacy.
Privacy is important but can not be an obstacle in finding colleagues to be a learning partner.
I liked the approach that Helen was on the advantages of having a learning partner.
I found particularly interesting the introduction of video and references to other sources to increase knowledge.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário